Kootenai Creek Equestrian Center is a professional horse and rider facility in Stevensville, Montana offering riding lessons, horse camps for children, Yoga-Ride retreats , horse clinics and horsemanship workshops. Kootenai Creek Equestrian Center provides individualized guidance for both horse and rider to develop a natural working relationship and improve performance in all equestrian disciplines . The ranch is a quiet oasis that welcomes horse enthusiasts and their horses in a natural, peaceful and safe setting conducive to personal growth and learning.
Kootenai Creek Equestrian Center is offering in 2014:
Please contact Malika at (406)239-9365 for more information on Riding Lessons and Horsemanship Day Camps .
- Riding Lessons ~ Private and Group horsemanship lessons taught by professional riding instructor Malika B. Coston. All ages and riding disciplines.
- New!!! Horsemanship Summer Day Camps for Youth: (2) 3-day camps, 9 am-1 pm., taught by professional riding instructor Malika B. Coston.
- Kootenai Creek Ranch Summer Day Camp Update: We regret to inform you that due to a recent surgery and recovery of our co-director and art instructor, Marina Weatherly, the popular and enduring Summer Day Camps will not take place this summer 2014. Marina is doing well, but faces a long recovery period and will spend it creating and writing at the ranch surrounded by beauty, nature and of course horses- the best medicine for good health! We apologize to all the wonderful and loyal students and families that look forward to this unique, joyful and exciting learning experience at Kootenai Creek Ranch each summer. This is the first year in 22 years that we have not offered the camps, but we look forward to resuming in 2015. The unique (3) 1- week multidisciplinary horse camps for children ages 7-15, includes Horsemanship, Art, Dance and Drama and is taught by professional instructors and family trio: Malika Coston, Horsemanship; Marina Weatherly, Art; Elenita Brown, Dance and Drama.
Please contact us to be placed on the mailing list for our 2015 Summer camps.
- Horse Clinics ~ Horse and rider clinics taught by professional instructors Malika Coston, and invited guest teachers including renowned horseman and instructor Harry Whitney.
* Harry Whitney Clinic, August 2014 at Kootenai Creek Equestrian Center.
- Yoga-Ride Retreat ~ Treat yourself and your horse to a Yoga Ride Retreat at Kootenai Creek Ranch Equestrian Center!Integrates Yoga and Natural Equitation to improve performance, communication with your horse and quality of experience. Taught by professional instructors and sister teaching duo: Malika B. Coston and Veronica Brown. Retreat not yet scheduled for 2014. Please contact us if interested.
We welcome you and your horse to discover your full potential at
Kootenai Creek Equestrian Center!!